Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Challenge #6 Lots of Love

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the new Challenge here at Unicorn Challenge Blog.  Thank you to all of you that joined in with our last challenge.

Before I get onto this months theme we have some new DT Members.  
We would like to welcome
Lori, Lis, Barbara,Tammi, Jennifer & Anne
to the team.
Hope you have fun with us!

Now onto the New Challenge

Our theme for this month is
 "Lots of Love"  

You have until 26th February to submit your entries.  Top 3/5 will be announced on Tuesday 1st March 2016 before the start of the next Challenge.

If you would like to join us as a Guest Designer for a Future Challenge please email me using the address in the side bar!
For Challenge Info and the Rules please click on the tab at the top.

Please feel free to grab the Challenge Blog Badge and display this on your blog.
The DT have been busily crafting away and this is their inspiration for this months challenge.  If you click on their names you can visit their personal blogs.


Anne

Barbara


Please welcome our Guest Designer for this challenge.

Helen

"My name is Helen and I live on the Wirral peninsula in the north west of England.  I work for a charity called Abbeyfield as an Activities Coordinator.  Abbeyfield provides care for older people and my job is to organise activities for them - crosswords, games, craft, chair exercises and outings to name just a few!  I also teach monthly weekend workshops for LC Designs (formerly Little Claire).  I've been making cards for many years and love working with stamps and digi stamps.  I have a patterned paper addiction and am never far from my Promarkers."

Here is Helen's fabulous card.

Please link up your entries below.  We are looking forward to seeing your projects.

Good Luck and Thank you for joining us.

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting Unicorn Challenge Blog and your leaving a comment. We love to hear what your think and hope you can come back again soon.