Tuesday, 5 January 2016

Challenge #5 Get Your Glad Rags On!

Happy New Year Everyone!!

Welcome to the new Challenge here at Unicorn Challenge Blog.  Thank you to all of you that joined in with our last challenge.  The winners post is below this one so please scroll down to see if you are one of the lucky ones.

Before I get to this months theme we are looking for new DT members.  If you are interested in joining our DT please email Lisa at unicornchallengeblog@gmail.com with a link to your blog.

Now onto this months challenge!
 
Our theme for this month is "Get Your Glad Rags On!"  This means that we would like to see your Glamourous Girls, Smartly Dressed Boys or anything Clothes related.

You have until 29th January to submit your entries.  Winners will be announced on Tuesday 2nd February 2016 before the start of the next Challenge.

For Challenge Info and the Rules (There has been a change since the last challenge) please click on the tab at the top.

Please feel free to grab the Challenge Blog Badge and display this on your blog.

The DT have done another wonderful job and here are their Creations.  Please visit their personal blogs by clicking on their names.

Lisa 

Please welcome our Guest Designers for this challenge.  They have both made some wonderful projects for this theme!

Christine
Hiya I have been creative for most of my life and have been able to draw since an early age..I can colour ,paint ,but my preferred medium is pencils..I love all sorts of crafting and have done everything from Knitting and sewing to crochet..But cannot ice a cake lol..Love the challenge of trying new mediums, my house if full of them typical crafting and now Card making is my passion and has been for about ten years..Have fun is always my motto xx


Lori 


I have been married to my wonderful husband since 1980 and we have two lovely daughters, Julie and Jenna.  We also have two rescued huskie girls that we love!  I have lived in New Jersey, USA, my whole life and here in Toms River, NJ since 2000.  I have always loved crafting and actually started my very first scrapbook back when I was in grade school.  I was introduced to Creative Memories back in 1997 and ever since have been an avid scrapbooker ever since.  I started making cards for Operation Write Home a few years ago and found that I love cardmaking too!

Please link up your entries below.  We are looking forward to seeing your projects.

Good Luck and Thank you for joining us.

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting Unicorn Challenge Blog and your leaving a comment. We love to hear what your think and hope you can come back again soon.