Sunday, 15 November 2015

Challenge #3 Christmas is Coming Midway Reminder

Hello Everyone

Hope you are having a great month so far.

Thank you to everyone who has entered our Challenge so far this Month.  

The Theme is "Christmas is Coming!"  We have had some lovely entries so far but there is still time for plenty more.  You have until 27th November to submit your entries.  Please check out the Info and Rules Page at the top.  You can enter up to three times!

Click here to be taken to the challenge

Take a look at this months Midway Reminder Creation by Claire and our Guest Designer

It's also Claire's turn to choose the Top 3 so please come on over and join in with us!


Please welcome our Guest Designer
Cammy

Hi!  My name is Cammy and I'm thrilled to be here as a Guest Designer!  I"m a mom of 2 and wife of 1.  I've been stamping since 2006, when like many, I was introduced to it at a Stampin' Up party.  I love many styles of card making -- CAS to Copic coloring to multi-layered masterpieces. I also love to create handmade gifts and packaging.  Today I have for you a CAS card highlighting some fantastic dies.  I absolutely love the elegance of silver and navy at Christmas!  Thank you Unicorn Challenge Blog for having me!  Hope you'll pop by my blog, Pink Room Therapy, for a visit!
Here is her lovely Christmas Creation!
 
We look forward to seeing your entries and visiting your blogs.

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting Unicorn Challenge Blog and your leaving a comment. We love to hear what your think and hope you can come back again soon.