Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Challenge #1 Mythical & Magical

Hello Everyone
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!
 
It's the First Monthly Challenge at Unicorn Challenge Blog.  We have arrived!!!  We hope you will join in this Challenge with us.  We are very excited to be here and cannot wait to visit your blogs and see your creations.

For Challenge Info and the Rules please click on the tab at the top.

Please feel free to grab the Challenge Blog Badge and display this on your blog.

Our theme for this month is "Mythical & Magical"  This means that we would like to see your Fairies, Dragons, Witches, Wizards, Elves etc and of course Unicorns.

You have until 30th September 6pm (UK Time) to submit your entries.  The Winner (who will be our Guest Designer for November) and Top 3 will be announced on Tuesday 6th October before the start of the next Challenge.

Here are the gorgeous creations by the DT to get you inspired.  If you click on the names this will take you to their personal blogs.  We all love to receive comments so please pop on over and say Hi!







We would also like to welcome our Guest Designer for this Month.
Lorraine aka Coldwaters2


Here is a bit about her and her fabulous creation.



  I am a very proud single mum of a son called James and a little female Jack Russell called Jess, I am an avid animal lover especially dogs.  I started crafting about 10yrs ago it was something that I felt I needed while being off work long term sick, after accepting early retirement crafting became my life line.  I started off with decoupage but rapidly moved onto rubber stamping and in the last few years that love includes digital stamps.  I joined the Joanna Sheen forum and started a blog I have never looked back.  I have been so proud and honored to have served on many DT I have also made many long standing blogging buddies which has brought me a lot of happiness.
 
Thank you everyone for your great Inspirational Projects.

Now it's over to you.  Please Link Up your entries below

Thank you for joining us and Good Luck

6 comments:

  1. Great Cards. Thank you Ladies and Thanks to Lorraine for her card and being our very first GD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the launch of your first challenge. Fabulous work by the DT. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creations from all the team, my most favourite of themes. Good luck with your venture.

    Hugs Abbs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DT makes. I love that Claire cross stitched on hers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your new challenge blog, lovely examples. I hope my entry fits enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! So excited about your new challenge blog - wonderful blog name - and a fantastic theme for this month's challenge! Thanks for the beautiful inspiration, and fun challenge! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Unicorn Challenge Blog and your leaving a comment. We love to hear what your think and hope you can come back again soon.