Monday, 10 August 2015

Lisa's August Post

Hello Everyone

It is less than a month to go now before our First Challenge.  The Team and I are so excited.  We cannot wait to have you come and join in with us and we are really looking forward to visiting your blogs.  There really are some fabulous creations out there.  I often wonder where everyone gets their ideas from,  All the cards are so different and it always amazes me how even when the same Image is used several times over by different crafters, the cards are always so different!

Anyway It is my turn to share a Card with you this week.  As before, we each shared a card with you in July.  The same will happen this month and then its GO LIVE time!!!

I have used an Art By Miran Image called Bashful Belinda.  If you had the chance to read my Introduction Post in May you will know that I love colouring in GreyScale/Monochrome tones using my ProMarkers.  I love for this Gorgeous Girl.


There is not much else for me to say now other than Thank you for sharing this card with me and I really hope to see you again when we start the Challenge and don't forget to come back and see the other girls wonderful creations throughout this month.

Have a Great Day!

Lisa x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa this is a gorgeous card I love the monochrome style. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Unicorn Challenge Blog and your leaving a comment. We love to hear what your think and hope you can come back again soon.