Monday, 17 August 2015

Jackie's August Post


Hi there I am Jackie and I am here to share a card with you this month before the challenge goes live next month. I can't tell you how pleased I am to be on the Design Team.  It is all so exciting and I can't wait to see what everyone creates.

This card I made for my Father-in-law's birthday. He is partially sighted, in fact he is registered blind, so I like to make him cards with a lot of texture so he can feel them . He loves the cards I make him and he always phones up to say thank you.


The stamp (Nutkin), embossing folder and masks all came from Creative Expressions. I created the leaves with some punches I have and the tree was made with a memory box die. 

Enjoy the rest of the month. Next week Claire will be sharing a creation with you. After that it is all systems go for the challenge. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting Unicorn Challenge Blog and your leaving a comment. We love to hear what your think and hope you can come back again soon.