Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Claire's August Post


Hello everyone, it's my turn to share a card with you again.  We're all so excited at here at Unicorn as next week we GO LIVE!!  We can't wait to launch our first challenge on Tuesday 1st September.  


This is a cute little mouse that came free with a magazine, I can't remember which one now as it was a while ago.  Christmas cards are my favourite ones to make so although it's August I'm getting ahead! I have made other cards with these mice which can be found on my blog.



Please follow us and grab our badge so you don't miss out.  Our first theme is a really good one and we are very much looking forward to visiting your blogs to see what you create!  

Claire x


3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card I love the cross stitch image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those little Christmas mice :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Unicorn Challenge Blog and your leaving a comment. We love to hear what your think and hope you can come back again soon.