Wednesday, 8 July 2015

We have a New DT Member!

Hi Everyone

We have some great news!  We have an additional member to Unicorn Challenge.  
Please Welcome

We are really pleased that Jackie has decided to join us.  Please see Jackie's info below and a beautiful card she has made.  To see more of Jackie's creations please click on her name above and you will be taken straight to her blog.


Jackie Trinder 

 I have crafted one way or another for as long as I can remember. About eight years ago I noticed that some people were making handmade cards, especially at Christmas, and I decided to have  a try at this myself. Since then I haven’t looked back and the house is now full of my crafty stash. Stamping and die-cutting are a passion of mine and I have many stamps and dies.  Just recently I have applied my card making skills to scrap booking some of our memorable family  moments it is a wonderful way to treasure a memory. I started blogging about a year and half ago and this has opened up many opportunities for me.  I am thrilled to be designing for the Unicorn Challenge Blog. 

  

This is gorgeous Jackie and we look forward to seeing your DT Inspiration projects.  
Welcome to the Team!

1 comment:

  1. I am very pleased to be on the Design Team I am looking forward to working with the rest of the very talented team. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Unicorn Challenge Blog and your leaving a comment. We love to hear what your think and hope you can come back again soon.