Monday, 20 July 2015

Traci's July Post


Hi everyone

It's lovely to see you.  Thank you so much for stopping by to see my creation for Unicorn this month.

I had so much fun making my card and I adore this image which is from Sweet Pea, Helena Reis's,  Dia de los Muertos.



Be sure to stop by here again next week to see what my lovely teamie, Claire, has created. 

If you would like to visit/follow my blog I would be delighted to see you.  You can find me here

To be kept up to date with happenings please become a follower and feel free to wear our badge on your blogs. 

I hope to see you again soon.

Traci  xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Traci this is a gorgeous card. I am really looking forward to working with you. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Unicorn Challenge Blog and your leaving a comment. We love to hear what your think and hope you can come back again soon.