Monday, 13 July 2015

Lisa's July Post

Hi Everyone

Thanks for stopping by today.

It's my turn today to share with you a card I have made using an Aurora Wings Image called Primrose Elf.  She is just too adorable and I had so much fun colouring her up!


Throughout the Months of July and August the DT will be sharing some of their creations with you so please make sure you come back and see what we have been up to!

If you would like to visit my blog, please click here and you will be taken straight to it.

To be kept up to date with what's happening please become a follower and feel free to grab our badge to wear on your blogs.  I hope to see you again soon.

Lisa x

2 comments:

  1. A really pretty card, such lovely colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Unicorn Challenge Blog and your leaving a comment. We love to hear what your think and hope you can come back again soon.