Monday, 11 May 2015

Introducing DT Member Traci

Hi Everyone

I would like to introduce you to one of the Unicorn Challenge DT Members.



Hi, I'm Traci.  I live in Leicester with my beloved pooches whom are not very forgiving when Im crafting and my attention is taken away from them, they like to be the centre of my attention!!
I have been crafting for many years where I enjoyed cross stitching and knitting. I was only introduced to card making some 3 years ago and was instantly drawn in. This is definitely my addiction. I adore colouring to the point of obsession!  The cards that I make I donate to various animal charities.  I am thrilled to be a part of Unicorn... my fellow DT members are my craft family.  I am blessed to have these girls as friends. 
 The card I have made here I think sums me up totally.  If I can make anything pink, add glitter and finish with pearls then I am in my element 

If you would like to see more of Traci's Creations please click on her name to be taken straight to her blog.

If you haven't already then please grab our badge and wear it on your blog and look out for another DT Member Introduction next week.

Have a great week


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting Unicorn Challenge Blog and your leaving a comment. We love to hear what your think and hope you can come back again soon.